The policy of the school is that students in Y7-11 MUST wear school uniform. This is based on the belief that school uniform helps to provide a corporate sense of identity.
The offer of a place at the school is made on the understanding that parents will support the school policy in this matter. Parents are asked to encourage their children to take pride in their appearance at all times. This includes ensuring that hair styles are neat and tidy and in keeping with the ethos of our school.
Uniform is available from:
o Crested Schoolwear stores available in -
- Crested School Wear Walsall, 7 Victorian Arcade, Walsall, WS1 1RE. T : 01543 504866
- Crested School Wear Stafford, St Marys Mews, Stafford, ST16 2AP. T : 01785 748481
- Crested School Wear Cannock, 1 Wolverhampton Rd, Cannock. WS11 1AH. T : 01785 748481
- Crested Schoolwear webstore
o Clive Mark stores available in -
- Walsall: 19 Park Place Shopping Centre, Park Street, Walsall WS1 1NP. T: 01922 622556
- Sutton Coldfield: 407-411A Birmingham Rd, Sutton Coldfield B72 1AU. T: 0121 382 1728
- Birmingham: 38-40 Poplar Rd, Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 7AD. T: 0121 444 7623
- Birmingham: 1-2, Anderton Rd, Birmingham B11 1TG. T: 0121 459 4599
- Smethwick: 4-5 Three Shires Oak Rd, Smethwick B67 5AX. T: 0121 429 4244
- Clive Mark webstore